Closed Thread

Thread: VOX AC30CCH, VOX AD212 2x12

Hey all, great amp and cab up for sale since I am graduating and moving very soon.

VOX AC30CCH Head, about 7 months old. Used live a total of 4 times. Tubes in great condition as is the whole amp cosmetically. No problems what so ever with the amp, just need to lighten my load to move. Includes footswitch. $750

VOX AD212 2x12 speaker cab. Loaded with Celestion Neodogs (?). Used the same amount as the head. Great sounding speakers and LIGHT!! Stereo input (2 8ohm) or 2 mono inputs (4 or 16 ohm). $350

If you want to buy both things together I will sell for $1000 even.

Also, I would preffer local pickups (Boston, MA) since I dont have any cases or boxes to ship this amp and cab in. Let me know if you are interested or want more info by shooting me an e-mail or a PM.

Hey all, great amp and cab up for sale since I am graduating and moving very soon.

VOX AC30CCH Head, about 7 months old. Used live a total of 4 times. Tubes in great condition as is the whole amp cosmetically. No problems what so ever with the amp, just need to lighten my load to move. Includes footswitch. $750

VOX AD212 2x12 speaker cab. Loaded with Celestion Neodogs (?). Used the same amount as the head. Great sounding speakers and LIGHT!! Stereo input (2 8ohm) or 2 mono inputs (4 or 16 ohm). $350

If you want to buy both things together I will sell for $1000 even.

Also, I would preffer local pickups (Boston, MA) since I dont have any cases or boxes to ship this amp and cab in. Let me know if you are interested or want more info by shooting me an e-mail or a PM.

Closed Thread