+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bought it AGAIN...

Default Bought it AGAIN...

I just bought an Ibanez GE-9...again....

Sold one few years ago. Kinda missed having it around and saw a good deal so I grabbed it.... it's coming in with another one EHX Neo Mistress (will be my first EHX). I'll report when they're in. Got them just for fun because sometime you need something to play around with. B|

I've done that with several pedals, selling and buying them again. In fact that King of Tone I just got is the 3rd or 4th. Back more than 10 years ago I traded a Klon for one, as at the time they were of approximate equal value Regret that now. I figured you would be more of a parametric EQ kind of guy, but the GE 9 are good. Early 80's Maxon made. Good boost.

I did at point have an Empress Parametric EQ. It did replaced the GE-9 when I got it. But I missed the GE-9's simplicity I guess... it has a sound of its own also. Glad I got a deal on one again. Can't wait to play with the NEO Mistress... I kinda been watching the NEO line from EHX ever since it started... now you can score deal on them used... I want to try a NEO Clone (chorus) eventually just for the fun factor. Always wanted to have a QTron handy also... but never seen one at a decent price used time will make that happen I'm sure. I got other things to worry about and get to. I need to finish that studio desk(DIY project) I got a few projects already lined up for next summer(not music related but restoration related which is something I also like).
    DSC08593.jpg

+ Reply to Thread