+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone have any experience with the JHS Muffuletta?

Default Anyone have any experience with the JHS Muffuletta?

The concept is great and for $229.00, not a bad deal. Anyone use one?

I hadn't heard of that one as I'm not using as many pedals as I use to, but love the idea. My buddy has an original Civil War Muff and it is truly awesome. One of the best dirt pedals I ever heard and HUGE sounding. 5 Muff circuits in one pedal, that's CHEETO.....West Coast slang for something awesomely epic, you know, like our Prez.

Here's my old Russian Muff

P4130072.jpg
    Last edited by jaydee; 05-25-2017 at 02:41 AM.

That thing is fantastic. I had a Russian one too (collusion). I think my bass player has it now. Tough to beat that fuzz, but the JHS sounds pretty great in clips. I think I may have to do that, although I have been looking at their colorbox too, more as a pre-for home recording (you know, because I don't think I'll have access to a Neve 1073 any time soon).

Hey M, I just picked up this for a 'recording pre amp' for 50 freakin clams on Craigslist. It's a nice little amp, basically a Sans amp pedal with an attached 8" speaker and XLR out for recording. If you can fine one cheap (Trademark 10 now discontinued in favor of the TM 30), I advise taking a flyer on one. It's only 10 Solid State watts, but it's the LOUDEST S/S 10 watts I've ever heard, no lie. I think its louder than a Fender Champ, more than enough for home practice and recording.

P1130767.jpg
    Last edited by jaydee; 05-25-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Les Paul was gigging with a Tech21 Trademark at his Iridium steady gigs in his last years, that confirms something, but don't spread the secret too much they'll raise in price

+ Reply to Thread