+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP Chris Cornell

Default RIP Chris Cornell

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/a...smtyp=cur&_r=0

Sh*t! This one hurts. One of the greatest voices ever, IMHO.

V

Totally agree.. Great singer, songwriter, lyricist.. Love Soundgarden! And I'm loving some of the stories of people who worked with him, seems like a genuinely interesting, though troubled person.
    ----------------------------------------------
    "Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    www.facebook.com/angeloboltini - Solo Page
    http://www.facebook.com/forthebirdsnl - Band Page

----------------------------------------------
    "Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    www.facebook.com/angeloboltini - Solo Page
    http://www.facebook.com/forthebirdsnl - Band Page

Yep not happy about this at all. He was one of my 2 favorite rock singers today. I've seen a bunch of musicians go this route but I'm honestly having trouble with this because I thought Chris had moved past the demons and matured. 25 years ago I first heard his music! I particularly like Audioslave and TOTD, don't love his acoustic songwriter stuff as much and Soundgarden is often messy. I mostly feel for his kids... Story doesn't add up unless he relapsed. What if there's a serial killer going around knocking off all the star musicians? That would make sense given the last couple of years... Wait isn't denial one stage in the morning process?
    -meedley meedley woooOOOo-

Yeah, we live in world with no Prince, no Bowie, no Robin Williams, yet we still have a human cheeto as our POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by mediocre View Post
    Yeah, we live in world with no Prince, no Bowie, no Robin Williams, yet we still have a human cheeto as our POTUS.
    You should hang yourself in solidarity with your hero. Liberal asshole

That seems a bit harsh for calling someone a cheeto, though I hear ISIS will hang you for blaspheming the Prophet. Not sure I'd want to follow their template. North Korea is pretty harsh on blasphemy towards their leader as well, but in all honesty it's his barber that should be hanged.

*back on topic, RIP Chris, so sorry about your demons
    Last edited by jaydee; 05-23-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Wow Carly! The language! The vitriol! It has the feel of someone who is lashing out against others because they're embarrassed about a choice they made. A silly silly choice that we'll all pay for...

Quote Originally Posted by mediocre View Post
    Wow Carly! The language! The vitriol! It has the feel of someone who is lashing out against others because they're embarrassed about a choice they made. A silly silly choice that we'll all pay for...
    Really? Being called as "asshole" makes you run for you tissue box and Play Dough? Actually, what's embarrassing is a twink like you making a RIP post political. Shitass

I think you meant "an" asshole. Not to get too technical, but isn't everyone a "shitass?" I don't know anyone who shoots whipped cream or glitter out of that area. Wasn't really trying to make the post political. I was just lamenting who we've lost contrasted against who we're left with. You seemed to have taken it VERY personally. Melania? Is that you?

Don't speak ill of Playdough. I won't stand for it.

+ Reply to Thread