+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any hardcore metalheads here? Found your next axe...

Default Any hardcore metalheads here? Found your next axe...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Custom-...t_10668wt_1058

You have to admit, this is creative and pretty well executed if you're into that kind of thing.
    -meedley meedley woooOOOo-

Decent pricing also...

Nice custom painting, but I am sick of looking at skulls, death, skeletons dumb items that are supposedly related to metal or rock music.

Why can designers,painters or even artists ever grow up? Why it seems that more significant ideas, symbols or art forms are not presently use??
    Rock music isn`t suppose to be that shallow. Corporations and corporate-bands have made rock to be seen as shallow but look up rock`s history my friends. It goes back to BoB Dylan.

My fist is in the air, not to you of course just to the limit choices of art work for guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by rologibson View Post
    My fist is in the air, not to you of course just to the limit choices of art work for guitars.
    Wood grain is always good looking

Mind you my daughter has a flower pattern on her pink flying V(which was teh finish that was done on a limited quantity... I know took me a year to find one like that for her!) and I have black ink artwork that has no drawings per say or images but adds a certain style on my acoustic(and my acoustic is a one off piece of art...). There is other options but they are not as easy to find !

Plain solid colors, sunburst, and whatever burst seems to be boring after a while. SO you might aswell be original of have a beautifull wood grian to look at !

+ Reply to Thread