Closed Thread

Thread: Wiring diagram for Suhr DSV humbucker?

Anyone have a wiring diagram for a Suhr DSV humbucker? If so, would you be so kind as to let me know which wire is which?
    Thanks
    Bob
    "Tag really knows tone."

Anyone have a wiring diagram for a Suhr DSV humbucker? If so, would you be so kind as to let me know which wire is which?
    Thanks
    Bob
    "Tag really knows tone."

I don't remember off the top of my head, Robert, but I can check at work tomorrow and let you know which is which.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tone Dog:
    I don't remember off the top of my head, Robert, but I can check at work tomorrow and let you know which is which. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ok thanks TD. I also sent an email to George there at ACME. The race is on!

BTW, the pickup is going in the bridge position of a VanWarmoth guitar I'm finally getting around to finishing. It's SSH with Suhr V60lps and the DSV. I'll post pics when she's complete.
    "Tag really knows tone."

The bridge position is the perfect spot for a DSV.
    Nobody special.

Robert:

As it turns out, the Suhr 'buckers have the same wiring scheme as the Duncan 'buckers:

Black = Hot
    Red/White = Coil split switch
    Green/shield = Ground

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tone Dog:
    Robert:

As it turns out, the Suhr 'buckers have the same wiring scheme as the Duncan 'buckers:

Black = Hot
    Red/White = Coil split switch
    Green/shield = Ground </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks TD. I've got a bunch of half finished projects, but I think this just may be the next one I complete.
    "Tag really knows tone."

Good luck with it, Robert! Those are great pickups - kind of a sleeper in the pickup world, if you ask me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GuitArtMan:
    BTW, the pickup is going in the bridge position of a VanWarmoth guitar I'm finally getting around to finishing. It's SSH with Suhr V60lps and the DSV. I'll post pics when she's complete. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's the same pickup configuration I have in my Suhr Standard ... John Suhr recommended it and I couldn't be happier. I'm sure you'll love it too. Let us know.

Closed Thread